Diluting Coral Power Elements
We have an extensive range of trace element products available for your marine aquarium. It includes the following:
Coral Power Boron
Coral Power Bromide
Coral Power Strontium
Coral Power Potassium
Coral Power Fluoride
Coral Power Iodine
Coral Power Reef KI3
Coral Power Iron
Coral Power Lithium
Coral Power Manganese
Coral Power Molybdenum
Coral Power Selenium
Coral Power Nickel
Coral Power Cobalt
Coral Power Chromium
Coral Power Zinc
- We recommend diluting each of the Coral Power Elements into their own 1 litre solution, to maintain full control if thats what you require.
- You are unlikely to have that many spare dosing pumps so you will need to mix certain trace elements together. Please remember that not all trace elements can be combined together. Please refer to our Compatibility Chart to see which trace elements can be combined together in the one single solution. It is important you follow this chart very closely.
- For diluting each trace element separately, pour 50ml of each into their own mixing container and add 950ml of RODI water.
- If combining trace elements together, then pour 50ml of each of the compatible elements together into the one mixing container and add enough RODI water to make up a total volume (all traces and RODI combined) of 1 litre.
- Stir contents of all containers until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour required amount of each into the appropriate dosing container.
- Low SPS stock: 0.5ml per 100L (26.5 US Gallons) of aquarium volume per day of each solution.
- Medium SPS stock; 1ml per 100L (26.5 US Gallons) of aquarium volume per day of each solution.
- High SPS stock; 2ml per 100L (26.5 US Gallons) of aquarium volume per day of each solution.
These recommendations are a base line only, you may need to tweak the dose as every tank is different and will use trace elements differently.