Diluting Coral Power Trace A, B & C
Our Coral Power Trace A, B and C can be diluted in RODI water to enable them to be dosed via automatic dosing pumps.
- We recommend diluting each of the three Traces into their own 1 litre solution.
- Do Not dilute all 3 Traces into one solution.
- If you only have 2 spare dosing pumps, Trace A and Trace B can be combined together in the one container. Trace C must never be combined with Trace A or Trace B.
- For diluting each Trace separately, pour 50ml of each (either a whole 50ml bottle or half a 100ml bottle) into their own mixing container and add 950ml of RODI water.
- If combining Trace A and B together, then do Step 4 above for Trace C, then pour 50ml of Trace A and 50ml of Trace B together in the one mixing container and add 900ml of RODI water.
- Stir contents of all containers until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour required amount of each into the appropriate dosing container.
- Low SPS stock: 0.5ml per 100L (26.5 US Gallons) of aquarium volume per day of each Trace solution.
- Medium SPS stock; 1ml per 100L (26.5 US Gallons) of aquarium volume per day of each Trace solution.
- High SPS stock; 2ml per 100L (26.5 US Gallons) of aquarium volume per day of each Trace solution.
These recommendations are a base line only, you may need to tweak the dose as every tank is different and will use trace elements differently.